Cold rolling: It is processed and rolled on the basis of hot rolled stainless steel plate roll. Generally speaking, it is a process of hot rolling → pickling → cold rolling. Although in the process because of rolling will also make the steel plate temperature, in spite of this is still called cold rolling. Because of the continuous cold rolling, the mechanical properties of cold rolling are relatively poor and the hardness is too high. Must be annealed to restore its mechanical properties, not annealed called rolled hard roll. Rolled hard rolls are generally used to make no bending, stretching products.
1. Cold-rolled steel plate has low toughness and high price due to a certain degree of work hardening;
2. There is no oxide skin on the surface of cold rolling, and the quality is good.
3. The products made of cold deformation have high dimensional precision and good surface quality;
4. Because of its production process, cold rolling is widely used in all walks of life, such as all kinds of cold stamping parts, cold rolling cold extrusion profiles, cold coil springs, cold drawing wire, cold heading bolts, etc.
hot rolling: is the opposite of cold rolling, cold rolling is rolling below the recrystallization temperature, while hot rolling is rolling above the recrystallization temperature.
1. Poor toughness and surface flatness, low price;
2. The temperature of hot rolling is similar to that of forging;
3. The hot plate adopts the hot tie processing surface with oxide skin, and the thickness of the plate has lower difference;
4. Because of its production process, it is used in many civil aspects, such as kitchen utensils, general household appliances, etc.
5. The mechanical properties of hot rolled steel plate are far inferior to cold processing and forging processing, but they have better toughness and ductility.
Post time: Nov-15-2022